Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Classic Viral Videos Everyone Must Know


Lately, my DirecTV has been replaced by the powerful combination of YouTube on my phone and TV. Normally I just browse through the subscription feed I have on my phone, and send the videos to my TV to watch (#magic). Tonight though, came across the "Internet Melody" video that's been out for some time. It's one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos, and reminded me of some classic viral videos that I don't think most people remember.

Being a YouTube addict since about late 2005, I had to share some of my favorite YouTube videos that I feel like everybody who lives in the 21st century should know. Plus, it's just fun to watch these. I'll start by the first viral video I remember watching, and go on from there.



















And the video that mashed these up (plus many more internet memes) and spawned me writing this post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment