Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Song of the Year

Thanks to a combination of Rhapsody and Spotify, I've had a constant flow of music wherever I went this year. Spotify (my current music subscription) has all sorts of wonderful social features, and watches what songs you listen too the most. The one that's received the most plays this year has been David Guetta ft. Flo Rida - "Where Them Girls At". That's not my personal song of the year though. No, no no, my choice for "Song of the Year" is a much different one that came out a few months ago.

"Ray Charles" by Chiddy Bang is my top choice. The song is a feel-good song that just has a fun beat! It's a little something to tie us over until their new album comes out in 2012. According to them though, the new Chiddy Bang album is nothing like this single. I kind of wish it was though...because I can't stop listening to "Ray Charles"! Click here to listen to it free on Spotify.



What is YOUR favorite song of 2011?

0 comments:

Post a Comment