Saturday, July 23, 2011

Where's the Playlists? (Finding Spotify Playlists)



Making the switch from Rhapsody to Spotify was easy for me, but there's some things I miss about Rhapsody. One thing I really miss is the music discovery with Rhapsody. Radio stations, plus Rhapsody & User generated playlists were all available for you to venture off into the music universe. I don't know about you, but I LIVE for exploring new music, and diggin' up the old hits to jam to all week.

Thanks to "snoopin' the Google", I found a very awesome site called sharemyplaylists.com. These awesome people have found the already public playlists and brought them to you in an easy to use (and searchable) site. There really isn't that much to say, except; Happy Music-venturing!

[UPDATE] I was so excited to find ShareMyPlaylist.com that I didn't explore enough into the site to find out that they actually have iPad, iPhone and Android apps so you can discover the playlists anywhere!

This keeps getting better!

Be sure to follow them on Twitter & Facebook to keep up with the almost 47,000+ playlists.

Long Live the Mixtape!

(For those who don't have a Spotify invite, I believe Justin Bieber is still giving out invites at
spotify.com/us/justin-bieber)

0 comments:

Post a Comment