Thursday, April 7, 2011

AT&T / T-Mobile Buyout



As everyone is well aware, AT&T is planning on buying out T-Mobile for a few billion bucks (if the FCC and FTC approve). As a T-Mobile customer/fanboy, there's no doubt that you've heard me ranting about this for the past few weeks on Twitter and Facebook. Up until now, I haven't really blogged about this merger. I'm going to spare you the information that I tweeted non-stop for a week straight, and just cut to the chase: who the heck should I go with as a wireless provider? Should I go with Verizon or stick with the "new" AT&T? Sprint is out of the equation because of their small network and possibility of being bought out next. So what do you think?

I've been comparing plans, and it shocks me how much more expensive Verizon & AT&T are compared to T-Mobile. I really want to know what everyone's opinion is out there on the two mega-giants of cellphone providers.

What plans do you guys have?
Are the plans expensive?
How's customer service? (this is big for me)
How are the phones?
How's the coverage in Arizona? (sorry, don't care about coverage anywhere else)

Don't just answer yes or no either, share your stories! Tell me why Verizon is great, or why AT&T isn't as bad as some make it out to be. Yes, I have my opinions (some really strong) on AT&T, but convince me I'm wrong, and I may stick it out with them.

Leave comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment