Thursday, March 3, 2011

Googles Self-Driving Cars - A Little More Epic Than Expected


Had to share this with everyone! If you follow me on twitter or facebook, then you probably know what kind of awesomeness is about to happen. This here is another glimpse into the future the Republic of Google. I'm kidding of course!...but seriously though, Google's going to take over the world. ;-)

Google released publicly that it had self-driving cars a few months ago. Today, Mashable posted some videos on their YouTube channel of some self-driving Toyota Google "Prii" (new word for more than one Prius. Made official by Toyota. Common! Get with it!). Now, when I first started watching, I thought it was going to be a leisurely stroll around the top of this TED event parking garage...but no, it was like the recent Ford Fiesta Challenge in Madrid, minus the Fords and plus a lot more epicness. Watch the one above first, and then DEFINETLY check out the one below of inside the car. I probably would have crapped my pants if I was in that Google Car.



This entry was posted in .

0 comments:

Post a Comment