Sunday, March 20, 2011

The End of Blogging Daily...Kinda.

Blogging everyday is no easy task, and though I was almost on a 3 month streak...I quickly came to realize something important: I end up tweeting and Facebooking everything before I remember to blog it.

On the drive home from visiting the family across town, I was trying to think of something to blog about tonight...but was out of ideas. Once again, it's because I had already tweeted and facebooked everything! Then it hit me: it's time to stop trying to blog EVERY day, because I already do!

Reach Creations is still going to be updated, but just not daily. Instead, I'm going to continue to blog on a smaller scale like I have been for the past 4 years. I'm going to blog daily on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. When I want to talk in more than 140 characters at a time, you can expect another Reach Creations post.

Bottom line; if you want to keep up with everything I'm learning, and the random happenings every day, follow me on twitter or facebook by clicking the links at the top right of this page. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment