Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yelp Review - El Molino Mexican Cafe



I went here for the first time today during the lunch hour, and holy moly was it good! A friend recommended it, so we all went (as a rather large group) to try it out.

It's not a very fancy place, but boy does it deliver some great food! And the price is unbeatable; just about everything is under $10. I had "Pepe's Sample Platter" for ~$8 so I could try a little bit of everything. Others got burros, enchiladas and I think someone even got a tamale. Not one of us was disappointed.

The service is also extremely fast and very friendly. If you're looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat south of Old Town, skip the fast food burgers and stop by El Molino.

(This was one of my Yelp reviews from today. To check out the rest of the reviews on El Molino: Click Here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment