Monday, January 10, 2011

Fallout: New Vegas



I have to be honest with everyone, this is the reason why I kind of blanked out on the blog post yesterday. I'm not normally someone to spend a lot of time playing video games (anymore), but the Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas games had kind of consumed a few hours of my life this weekend.

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about these games that I like. I'm thinking it's the fact that Bethesda created them (I'm also kind of a fan of the Elder Scrolls series). Give me two weeks though, and I'll be bored of Fallout and back on social media like fly's on...well, you get it.

Once I'm done with New Vegas, I can do a review of it? Or...yeah, that sounds ridiculous. Just read an IGN review or something.

This entry was posted in .

0 comments:

Post a Comment