Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolution


As 2011 approaches we all start thinking of our infamous New Year’s Resolutions. For some, it’s once again trying to lose weight, for others it’s a failed attempt to quit smoking (because by now you should know better!). For me, the goal during 2011 is simple: blog.

I’ve had this blog sitting here for over a year, and have written for other blogs as well (I haven’t forgotten out you!). But, Reach Creations has been kind of dormant and hasn’t had many posts from the beginning. Now I’m trying to officially bring it to life for the first time.

The Reach Creations blog is a simple “everything” blog for me. I post whatever I feel like sharing, kind of like my Tweets but without the 140 character limit. Lately I’ve had the urge to write more and more of those random thoughts, from tech reviews to a Twitter design tip. Why the sudden urge? I’m thinking it’s because school is finally over (for good) and I have weeknights & weekends back...something I haven't had for a couple years.

So what's my New Year's Resolution plan of attack? A blog every day. That's right. In 2011, I'll post a blog post every day. It could be a lengthy written one, a quick pic or a vlog. Either way, I'll have posted 365 (or more) times by 2012.

I'm curious what everyone's resolutions are. Comment with them below! Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment