Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Time to Blog is Now!

With Flickr, Facebook, Twitpic and more photo sharing tools, I've decided its time to focus more of my obsessive mobile photo taking into one place.

This blog is one that will be primarily from my phone (via Android Blogger app) and will have more of my thoughts on all of these photos I keep posting!

There's a photo feed for my twitpic, and for those who dont follow me on Twitter yet, my live feed is also to the right with the Twitpics.

So exciting! Let the photo blogging begin!

And one more thing; you're probably wondering where "Reach Creations" came from? Its more of a family tradition (between my mom and I) to carry on the Reach Creations in some artistic way. This blog is more technical than artistic depending on how you look at it, but either way the name is Reach Creations and will be from here on out!

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment